About Open Academy
The Open Academy is founded in 1997, has 20 years of experience in continuing education. And every year more than 500 learners take part in our courses.
Academy offers a variety of learning opportunities for lifelong learning:
- continuing education, including vocational training and retraining;
- preparatory courses (called pre-academy – eelakadeemia);
- summer and winter academy;
- international summer academy;
- children’s academy (lasteakadeemia);
- internal training and development programs;
- various projects.
Estonian Academy of Arts is the partner to the the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund (Eesti Töötukassa).
Most of our courses are in Estonian. See the training calendar HERE.