Country specific requirements are in addition to general admission requirements and to programme specific requirements.
In order to qualify for the studies in Estonian Academy of Arts the applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA.
Translations are requested if documents are not in English. Both copies – the documents in their original language and translations must be attested by a notary.
- A notary is a lawyer or person with legal training who is licensed by the government to perform acts in legal affairs.
- Notarization is the act of officially certifying a legal document by a notary.
- The purpose of having legal document notarized is to ensure the authenticity of the signatures that appear on the document.
Please do not send documents by post, unless it has been personally requested from you.
Transcript of records/statement of marks (for all semesters) issued upon the request of the applicant and sent directly to EKA by the issuing institution.
College-issued diploma will not be accepted. Diploma must be issued by the Registrar’s Office or the Controller or Examinations Office at the university
In the online application system following education documents must be uploaded:
– Attestation of Result of Bachelor’s Degree/Degree Certificate
– Academic Record/Academic Transcript
– EKA accepts students from First Class Honours and Second Class Upper Division only
All applicants from Canada are required to ask the Transcript of Records to be issued and sent directly to EKA in a sealed envelope from your previous educational institution.
In the online application system the following education documents must be uploaded in original language and in English:
– Bachelor’s Degree Certificate,
– Bachelor’s programme Graduation Certificate
– Academic Transcript of Records
Education documents can also be legalized in the Estonian Embassy in Cairo
Candidates with Second Class (Upper Division) result or higher are eligible for applying
Higher National Diploma (HND) does not grant an access to Master level studies
Transcript of records issued upon the request of the applicant and sent directly to EKA by the issuing institution.
College-issued diplomas will not be accepted. Diploma must be issued by the Registrar’s Office or the Controller or Examinations Office at the university.
EKA accepts students from First Division/Class with Distinction and First Division/Class only(total score at least 60%)
Applicants who hold both the Bachelor’s degree and Associate degree, should include all relevant documents to their application.
In case the education documents are not in English, they must be translated by a translation bureau approved by Ministry of Justice.
The education documents must be certified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Once you have been asked to send education documents by post, please ensure following:
– Copies of education documents mentioned above are certified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– Official translations of education documents in English are included
Transcript of records has to be issued upon the applicant’s request and sent directly from issuing institution to EKA in a sealed envelope.
Candidates with Second Class (Upper Division) result or higher are eligible for applying.
NB! Higher National Diploma (HND) does not grant an access to Master level studies
Documents must be certified by the HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan). Or both copies and translations must be attested by a notary.
Transcript of records issued upon the request of the applicant and should be sent directly to EKA by the issuing institution.
The academic transcript must be sent, upon the student’s request, directly to EKA-s postal address by higher education institution which awarded the degree.