Application round for ERASMUS+ exchange studies and traineeships done in the spring semester 22/23 will be held in September 2022.
In case of interest for ERASMUS+ traineeships, the acceptance for applications is on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact the International Office separately by calling +372 626 7388 or via email email@example.com.
- Exchange studies and training scholarships are available for all the students in EKA, incl. BA I year students.
- Studying at the partner university as a nominated exchange student from EKA is free of charge
- You will remain all rights and obligations as an EKA student during exchange studies/training
- Students may have extension of nominal study time according to number of semesters spent abroad. Extension is given when student has done minimum 15 ECTS abroad.
- ERASMUS+ for exchange studies and traineeships in EU
- ERASMUS+ Credit Mobility for exchange studies outside EU in partner universities; scholarships available for limited options
- NORDPLUS for exchange studies in Nordic-Baltic partner universities
Partner universities are on 3 separate sheets in the table:
- Erasmus+ EU partners
- Partner universities in Switzerland
- Worldwide partner universities
You may sort the partners list according to your faculty and study level.
PS Erasmus+ mobilities in the UK are possible until 31.05.2023.
Applying for exchange studies
- Fill in the online application form and write down up to 3 different EKA partner universities. The selection should be listed based on your preferance (nr 1 as the most preferred university)
- You should add your motivation letter and portfolio as a web link to the online application form (use google docs for example). Please do not restrict the links as your application will be reviewed by different members of the committee.
- All applications have to be approved by the study office and also the speciality department (International Office will ask for the confirmation directly)
- In case the number of submitted applications exceeds available places, the decision will be made by the scholarship committee. The committee will take into account the portfolio and motivation letter, preference is given for older year students.
- In case the International Office has confirmed the scholarship and choice of partner university (-ies), you can start preparing your application for applying to the partner university.
- Application can be sent only after the International Office has nominated you to partner university
- Be aware of the application deadline and requirements of the partner university you wish to apply to. Every student is personally responsible for submitting the exchange application to partner university by deadline.
Applying for traineeship
- In case you are interested in doing a traineeship abroad scholarship, please contact the International Office separately. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Place for traineeship must be found by student themself.
- Application for recent graduate traineeship scholarship must be submitted before graduating EKA (during your last semester).
- Recent graduate traineeship must be done within 12 months after your graduation and during it you can not be listed as a student in any university.