NOW OPEN: call for applications for the EXCHANGE STUDIES, TRAINING, TRAINING FOR RECENT GRADUATES for the spring semester 2018.
You can find the application here.
You can see the list of our partner schools here (PS! Note there are 3 pages)
– ERASMUS+ for exchange studies in EU (max 12 months)
ERASMUS+ Credit Mobility – exchange studies outside EU in partner universities; scholarships available for limited options (see the notice in the table).
Note: for the Erasmus+ EU partners (sheet 1) we have monthly grant to offer.
APPLICATION FORM Note: you can choose 3 different partner universities, the scholarship depends under which programme the partner university goes.
You have to add a link to your portfolio and motivation letter (1 A4). You can use your google account for sharing the files.
- All EKA students are welcome to apply, including Open Academy students – the only condition is that the student doesn’t have tuition fee depts or bigger academic depts/academic problems.
- All applications have to be approved by the study office and also the speciality department (International Office will ask for the confirmation directly)
– There are two stages of applying for exchange studies:
1) submit your application to EKA scholarship committee
2) after receiving the confirmation about scholarship and choice of partner university, the student will have to send the application to the partner university (check the deadlines and regulations in advance!).
- The studies in partner school are free of charge.
- During the exchange period you still have all rights and obligations of a regular student.
– It is not allowed to stay on academic leave while exchange studies or training
– Students can have extension of nominal study time according to number of semesters spent abroad (1-2) in case you have stayed abroad at least 3 months and transferred minimum 15 ECTS.
Students can apply for the exchange studies starting from the second year of bachelor or architect studies.