Apply for Erasmus+ scholarship in 2020/2021: deadline March 1!
Info meeting on February 13th at 15.00 in room A403.
- Exchange studies and training scholarships are available for all EKA full time students who have finished at least 1st year BA studies
- Studying at the partner university as a nominated exchange student from EKA is free of charge
- You will remain all rights and obligations as an EKA student during exchange studies/training
- Students may have extension of nominal study time according to number of semesters spent abroad.
- ERASMUS+ for exchange studies and traineeships in EU
- ERASMUS+ Credit Mobility for exchange studies outside EU in partner universities; scholarships available for limited options
- NORDPLUS for exchange studies in Nordic-Baltic partner universities
- Fill in the online application form and choose your exchange options from the list of partner universities.
- In case you apply for traineeship scholarship, insert the host country and organization (you may change them later)
You should add your motivation letter and portfolio as a web link to the online application form (use google docs for example). In case of exchange studies, you may choose 3 partner universities.
Partner universities are on 3 separate sheets in the table: Erasmus+ EU partners, partner universities outside EU and partner universities in Switzerland.
You may sort the partners list according to your faculty and study level. Please note that the intake of exchange students may vary from semester and specialty. We recommend you to investigate the partner university website (“incoming exchange” or Erasmus+ section). Turn to EKA International Office in case you have questions.
- All applications have to be approved by the study office and also the speciality department (International Office will ask for the confirmation directly)
- In case the number of submitted applications exceeds available places, the decision will be made by the scholarship committee. The committee will take into account the portfolio and motivation letter, preference is given for older year students.
- In case the International Office has confirmed the scholarship and choice of partner university (-ies), you should send your application to the partner university.
- Be aware of the application deadline and requirements of the partner university you wish to apply to.
NOTE: the student is personally responsible for submitting the exchange application in partner university by the deadline.