Studying abroad for EAA students
- Exchange studies and training scholarships are available for all EKA full time students who have finished at least 1st year BA studies
- Studying at the partner university as a nominated exchange student from EKA is free of charge
- You are not allowed to be on academic leave while exchange studies or training
- You will remain all rights and obligations as an EKA student during exchange studies/training
- Students may have extension of nominal study time according to number of semesters spent abroad. See the notes by EKA Study Office for students going abroad.
There are scholarships for exchange studies/training Europe. Funding for exchange studies in partner universities outside Europe depends on the project result in May 2019.
ERASMUS+ Credit Mobility – exchange studies outside EU in partner universities; scholarships available for limited options (note added to the partner universities list).
Apply for exchange studies/training due 1st of March 2019:
- Fill in the online application form and make a list of partner universities (3 options)
- In case you apply for traineeship scholarship, insert the host country and organization (you may change them later)
You should add your motivation letter and portfolio as a web link to the online application form. In case of exchange studies, you may choose 3 partner universities. You may add comments about your preferences in the motivation letter and/or in comments section in the application form.
Partner universities are on 3 separate sheets in the table: Erasmus+ EU partners, Switzerland and partner universities outside EU.
You may sort the partners list according to your faculty and study level. Please note that the intake of exchange students may vary from semester and specialty. We recommend you to investigate the partner university website (“incoming exchange” or Erasmus+ section). Turn to EKA International Office in case you have questions.
- All applications have to be approved by the study office and also the speciality department (International Office will ask for the confirmation directly)
- In case the number of submitted applications exceeds available places, the decision will be made by the scholarship committee. The committee will take into account the portfolio and motivation letter, preference is given for older year students.
- In case the International Office has confirmed the scholarship and choice of partner university (-ies), you should send your application to the partner university.
- Be aware of the application deadline and requirements of the partner university you wish to apply to.
EKA International Office
Põhja pst 7 A203
+372 626 7388