NEEDS-BASED STUDY ALLOWANCES
Needs-based study allowance can be applied for by a student:
- who is a citizen of Estonia or resides in Estonia on the basis of a permanent or temporary residence permit;
- who is not on academic leave;
- whose period of study has not exceeded the standard period of the curriculum;
- who studies full-time and completes the curriculum’s requirements in 75% or studies full-time in the first semester;
- whose family’s monthly income per family member is below 394 euros.
Applications can be submitted during whole semester.
Need-based study grants can be applied for online, at www.eesti.ee.
More information about the application procedure and terms is available on the Ministry of Education and Science website: https://www.hm.ee/en/activities/higher-education/study-allowances-and-state-grants