Estonia pst. 7-426
by Samson Shafran (Shenkar College of Engineering, Design and Art)
Mo 4th of September 2017. Estonia pst. 7 room 426 at 2.15 p.m.
An overview of 3D Modelling and Printing technologies and their impact on the industry both in terms of design process and creative development.
– 3D printing technologies, their use and implementation.
– Use of 3D modelling software as creative development tool.
– Use of 3D printing in a variety of design segments from industrial design to textiles.
– Recent developments and inventions in 3D printing technology.
– Work of prominent 3D artists who use 3D modelling and 3D printing technologies in their work.