Starting from February 1, 2023, Estonian Academy of Arts is welcoming applications for its thirteen international Master’s and PhD programmes in art, design, architecture and art culture. Apply now via DreamApply platform.
Application deadline for Master’s programmes is March 6, for doctoral programmes March 31, 2023.
- Animation MA
- Contemporary Art MA
- Craft Studies MA
- Graphic Design MA
- Interaction Design MA
- Urban Studies MSc
- Design and Technology Futures MSc (joint programme with TalTech)
- Literature, Visual Culture and Film Studies MA (joint programme with Tallinn University)
- Service Design Strategies and Innovations MA (joint programme with University of Lapland and Art Academy of Latvia)
- Art and Design PhD
- Architecture and Urban Design PhD
- Art History and Visual Culture PhD
- Cultural Heritage and Conservation PhD
Why choose EKA for your studies?
- EKA is an island of freedom. EKA encourages innovation and experimentation, and students are able to take modules and workshops outside of their specialisations. Have an idea? Try it! You’ll find there’s refreshing lack of red tape here. Those who study at EKA soon discover a wide spectrum of possibilities.
- Small groups of carefully selected students enable a personal, one-on-one approach to instruction and family-like, close-knit atmosphere. EKA prides itself on the low student-to-faculty ratio.
- The lecturers and instructors are professionals in their field — internationally recognised artists, architects, designers, historians, and scholars who provide unique, individualised study and personal mentorship in a quaint and synergetic atmosphere.
- Studies take place in a new award-winning building with an innovative and inspiring environment. The building is full of modern workshops, studios, labs and other facilities for our students and staff.