BA programme admission information
Glass Art on Bachelor level is taught in the Applied Art and Design (Tarbekunst ja disain) programme. The study language is Estonian, minimum level of Estonian language skills must be B2.
More information https://www.artun.ee/erialad/klaasikunst/
MA programme admission information
NB! Admission for Design and Crafts won’t open for 2022/2023 academic year!
- Application (submitted through Dream Apply)
- 60€ application fee (paid via bank transfer)
- Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian or English (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
- Copy of your Transcript of Records (and translation into Estonian or English; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
- Certificate of foreign language skills, see the requirements HERE
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card
- Tuition fee: 2500 euros per year (for citizens of EU, UK, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein; Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Switzerland); 2700 euros per year (for citizens of non EU countries)
- Project of your Master’s thesis or vision in the form of essay
- Portfolio (as PDF, max 40MB)
- Portfolio should include up to 10 projects with short descriptions. Works in video format should be added as working web links.
- Please add portfolio to application
- Answers to following questions (add to application in PDF file):
- What are your expectations for the Design & Crafts MA programme?
- Please describe your previous experience in the field of Design & Crafts. What will be your main focus of interest in your research?
- Do you want to focus on developing knowledge and skills in your chosen speciality or are you also interested in more general topics and practices related to Design & Crafts?
- Where would you like to be professionally in 5 years? What topics and issues related to Design & Crafts do you see yourself dealing with in the future?
- Why did you choose Estonian Academy of Arts? Where did you get your information about the programme?