Rector Mart Kalm at the EKA 2020 graduation ceremony, wearing a vizor designed by our product design students
Here you may find instructions for preventing the spread of coronavirus in the EKA community. Please act responsibly and follow the recommendations and directions herein. You may find the full translated version of Rector’s orders here.
You can help to keep the EKA building open by doing the following:
- Wash and/or disinfect hands!
- Take care of yourself and others!
- Don’t come to school when sick or suspecting illness!
- If you catch COVID-19, let your boss or instructor know so EKA can contain the wider spread!
- Avoid travels abroad if possible.
- Mask wearing is mandatory as of 25 September, 2020 in all EKA auditoriums and public areas. Masks must be worn while visiting offices. People who share workspaces shall agree upon the mask wearing rules among themselves.(Masks are sold in the EKA canteen, 0.30€ per single use masks and 5€ for washable masks, designed by fashion design students.)
- It is recommended to hold work meetings online.
- Each EKA visitor must be pre-registered via the EKA Visitor Form, except library and gallery visitors who are registered in each place respectively.
- Group visits and public events are not allowed in the EKA building until the end of 2020.
- The rental of EKA spaces is decided by the Crisis Committee.
- Take responsibility for your own health and the health of your fellow students and colleagues!