International MA programme admission information Our international Making Space MA programme won’t open for 2021/2022 admissions!
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2019/2020
• application for admission to MA study
• copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
• copy of your Transcript of records (and translation into Estonian, English or Russian; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
• copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card.
• Application documents will be processed only after the admission fee – 50 EUR – is received by the Estonian Academy of Arts. Please find further information here.
• Portfolio – in the PDF format should be included in the application documentation. The portfolio should include at least five design projects which, depending the nature of the project, feature drawings, renderings, diagrams, photographs and explanatory text.
• Essay of possible MA thesis topics. The essay should not exceed 2000 characters and should be included in PDF format in the application documentation. Visual material could be added if necessary.
• Short video – The purpose of the video is to allow the candidates to present their mission as a designer as well as to define the addressee of their master project.
The message of the clip is more important than the production – material filmed and edited with mobile phone is also suited. Please upload the video in YouTube, Vimeo or other video-sharing site and provide a link to the clip in your essay on 2nd of May the latest.
• Interview via Skype (exact times for interviews will be sent after EAA has received all required documents).
Please send all the required documents by post to the address below by May 2nd, 2019 at the latest.
Estonian Academy of Arts
Põhja pst 7