The curriculum of Contemporary Art is taught in English. The minimum level of English language skills must be B2.
More information https://www.artun.ee/en/curricula/contemporary-art/admission/
Who should apply?
We welcome people that are open-minded, think creatively and have artistic ambitions.
The candidates should be interested in the following:
- contemporary art
- digital art and computer culture
- creative self-expression
- interdisciplinary communication and cooperation
- the use of computers and programs for the execution of art and design projects
We expect candidates to have:
- An outline for the master’s thesis (up to two pages)
- English language proficiency
- Experience using a computer
- An interest in contemporary art