Application deadline: May 2, 2019
For Your application, you will need to send in the following documents:
- Your application form (www.dreamapply.com)
- copy of Your Bachelor’s degree certificate or its equivalent (incl. translation into Estonian, English or Russian; both, the copies and translations, have to be attested by a notary)
- copy of Your Transcript of Records (incl. translation into Estonian, English or Russian; both, the copies and translations, must be attested by a notary)
- copy of Your Certificate of Foreign Language Skills (attested by a notary)
- copy of the Data Page of your Passport or ID-card
- Your CV
- Your digital Portfolio (max. 20 Mb – The portfolio must contain an artist statement, CV and documentation of at least five works)
- A Motivational Letter
- A vision of Your Master Thesis Project in the form of a short essay
NB! Application documents will be processed only after the admission fee – 50 EUR – is received by the Estonian Academy of Arts. Please find further information here.
Tuition fee, requirements & important dates
- 1500 Euros per year (for citizens of EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein; Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Switzerland)
- 2500 Euros per year (for citizens of non EU countries)
- NB! 1 full scholarships available
- The Faculty offers one scholarships to cover the full tuition fee during the 2 years MA programme. Scholarships are given by the admission committee, according to the applicant’s portfolio, motivation letter and MA thesis proposal.
The requirement for admissions to Master’s studies is a Bachelor’s degree, higher education obtained on the basis of professional higher education curriculum or other relevant qualification that gives access to Master’s studies. Educational certificates issued abroad are recognised by the Estonian Academy of Arts on the basis of the assessments and opinions of the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre.
The study period in the MA programme is 2 years/120 ECTS.
Interviews: 13.05. – 22.05.2019
The exact times for interviews will be sent after EKA has received all required documents
Admissions for all students will be announced not later than 24.05.2019
Declining or accepting studies must be stated not later than 31.05.2019
Signing and returning of contracts: 07.06.2019
NB! Students graduating in Spring 2019 who are not able to submit their educational certificates by the requested deadline are asked to contact the International Student Adviser (email@example.com).