- 1st semester: introduction to installation and sculpture; creative assignments; short course in modelling.
- 2nd semester: three specialised courses – specialised in-depth project; studio course, contemporary analysis of various materials.
- 1st semester: public space art, minimalism and spatial practices, technology-based workshop.
- 2nd semester: media and material, specialised project – individual creative assignment. Modelling and 3D modelling, kinetic sculpture as electives.
- 1st semester: video installation, conceptual artist master class, light and sound.
- 2nd semester: project in an exhibition hall – conceptual object. Social research project – installation and expanded medium (photography, painting). Various electives, marathon course in material technology.
- 1st semester: suunaprojekt (post-production, social project, museum project)
- 2nd semester: suunaprojekt (individual research project, site-specific work)
- 3rd semester: suunaprojekt (time machines, text-based work, individual assignment)
What jobs will be available after I graduate?
- Contemporary artist: exhibitions in galleries and contemporary art museums, art fairs, biennials
- Public space artist: participation in sculpture competition and public procurements
- Individual commissions