The admission deadline for international applicants is May 3rd, 2018.
MA in Design and Crafts – Fashion Design
• application for admission to MA study
• copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
• copy of your Transcript of records (and translation into Estonian, English or Russian; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
• certificate of foreign language skills (attested copy)
• copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card.
• Answer to following questions (add to application in PDF file)
- What are your expectations for our Design & Crafts program?
- Please map your focus of interests and describe your possible subjects for MA research.
- Where would you like to be professionally in 5 years? Where do you see yourself in the bigger picture of design & crafts?
- What was your impulse to choose Estonian Academy of Arts? How did you get information about us?
• Interview via Skype (exact times for interviews will be sent after EAA has received all required documents).
Please send all the required documents by post to the address below by May 3rd, 2018 at the latest.
Estonian Academy of Arts
Estonia pst 7