BA programme admission information
Fashion Design on Bachelor level is taught in the Fashion, Accessory and Textile Design (Moe-, aksessuaari- ja köitedisain) programme. The study language is Estonian, minimum level of Estonian language skills must be B2.
More information https://www.artun.ee/erialad/moedisain/ulevaade/
MA programme admission information
NB! Admission for Design and Crafts won’t open for 2022/2023 academic year!
- Application (submitted through Dream Apply)
- 60€ application fee (paid via bank transfer)
- Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian or English (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
- Copy of your Transcript of Records (and translation into Estonian or English; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
- Certificate of foreign language skills, see the requirements HERE
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card
- Tuition fee: 2500 euros per year (for citizens of EU, UK, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein; Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Switzerland); 2700 euros per year (for citizens of non EU countries)
- Project of your Master’s thesis or vision in the form of essay
- Portfolio (as PDF, max 40MB)
- Portfolio should include up to 10 projects with short descriptions. Works in video format should be added as working web links.
- Please add portfolio to application
- Answers to following questions (add to application in PDF file):
- What are your expectations for the Design & Crafts MA programme?
- Please describe your previous experience in the field of Design & Crafts. What will be your main focus of interest in your research?
- Do you want to focus on developing knowledge and skills in your chosen speciality or are you also interested in more general topics and practices related to Design & Crafts?
- Where would you like to be professionally in 5 years? What topics and issues related to Design & Crafts do you see yourself dealing with in the future?
- Why did you choose Estonian Academy of Arts? Where did you get your information about the programme?