BA programme admission information
Fashion Design on Bachelor level is taught in the Fashion, Accessory and Textile Design (Moe-, aksessuaari- ja köitedisain) programme. The study language is Estonian, minimum level of Estonian language skills must be B2.
More information https://www.artun.ee/erialad/moedisain/ulevaade/
MA programme admission information
Click here to begin the application process.
The admission deadline for international applicants is February 29, 2020.
Admission interviews will be held from on March 20, 2020.
- Application (submitted through Dream Apply between 01.–29.02.2020)
- 50€ application fee (paid via bank transfer)
- Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
- Copy of your Transcript of Records (and translation into Estonian, English or Russian; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
- Certificate of foreign language skills (attested copy), see the requirements HERE
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card
- Tuition fee: 1900 Euros per year (for citizens of EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein; Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Switzerland); 2500 Euros per year (for citizens of non EU countries)
- Project of your Master’s thesis or vision in the form of essay
- Portfolio (as PDF, max 40MB)
- Portfolio should include up to 10 projects with short descriptions. Works in video format should be added as working web links.
- Please add portfolio to application
- Answers to following questions (add to application in PDF file):
- What are your expectations for our Design & Crafts program?
- Please describe your previous experience what and how is it connected to the speciality, map your focus of interests and describe your possible subjects for MA research.
- Where you would like to be professionally in 5 years? Where do you see yourself in the bigger picture of design & crafts?
- What was your impulse to choose Estonian Academy of Arts? How did you get information about us?