Click here to begin the application process.
The admission deadline for international applicants is May 2nd, 2019.
Admission interview will be held on May 17th, 2019.
- Application (submitted through Dream Apply between March 1st and May 2nd 2019)
- 50€ application fee (paid via bank transfer)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Official transcript of records (translated into Estonian, English or Russian and notarised)
- Proof of English proficiency: FCE or CAE, IELTS 5.5+ or TOEFL 70+
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID card
- A relevant portfolio of audiovisual works
- Essay about your Master’s thesis project or vision
- Interview on May 17th 2018 (if applicant is not present, can be held via Skype)
The following aspects are assessed:
– the applicant’s previous creative output based on their CV and portfolio.
– whether the applicant’s opinions and creative approach are suitable within the study environment of the EAA, and in particular the purposes and study methods of the animation curriculum.
– the applicant’s ability to work alone and in a group.
– the applicant’s communication and cooperation skills.
– the applicant’s motivation to study.
Based on the conversation the applicant will get a mark on the scale of 1-10, thereby creating a ranking. The minimum score to be accepted is 4.