Admission period for 2020/2021 academic year starts early 2020.
Submission of applications at DreamApply: 1.—29.02.2020
Interviews (exact times for interviews will be sent after EKA has received all required documents): 16.—27.03.2020
Admissions for all students will be announced not later than 31.03.2020
Declining or accepting studies must be stated not later than 07.04.2020
Signing and returning of contracts 30.04.2020
Tuition fee for the first semester must be paid not later than 30.04.2020
Please note, that almost all our Bachelor programs are taught in Estonian, with the exception of one BA program taught in Russian: Media Graphics.
Apply for Media Graphics HERE
Information about Bachelor programmes taught in Estonian and deadlines.
Exact times for interviews and tests will be sent after EAA has received all required documents.
• copy of certificate of secondary education and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be notarized).
• transcript of records and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be notarized).
• certificate of foreign language skills (attested copy) – if there is no foreign language skills results on the certificate of secondary education
• certificate of Estonian language skills in B2 level (attested copy) – if applying to a program taught in Estonian
• copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card.
Application documents will be processed only after admission fee – 50 EUR – is received by the Estonian Academy of Arts. Please find further information here
NB! Students graduating in Spring 2020 who are not able to submit their educational certificates by the requested deadline are asked to contact the International Student Adviser (email@example.com).
Please send all the required documents by post to the address below. Application documents will be processed only after we have received all the required documents.
Estonian Academy of Arts
Põhja puiestee 7