The application deadline for international applicants is May 3rd, 2017.
Please note, that almost all our Bachelor programs are taught in Estonian, with the exception of one BA program taught in Russian: Media Graphics.
• application for admission to BA study
• copy of certificate of secondary education and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be notarized).
• transcript of records and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be notarized).
• certificate of foreign language skills (attested copy) – if there is no foreign language skills results on the certificate of secondary education
• certificate of Estonian language skills (attested copy) – if applying to a program taught in Estonian
• copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card.
• Application documents will be processed only after admission fee – 50 EUR – is received by the Estonian Academy of Arts. Please find further information here.
Please send all the required documents by post to the address below. Application documents will be processed only after we have received all the required documents.
Estonian Academy of Arts
Estonia pst 7