Admission period starts on 1st of March 2019. The admission deadline for international applicants is 2nd of May 2019.
Please note, that almost all our Bachelor programs are taught in Estonian, with the exception of one BA program taught in Russian: Media Graphics.
Apply for Media Graphics HERE
Information about Bachelor programmes taught in Estonian and deadlines.
Exact times for interviews and tests will be sent after EAA has received all required documents.
Interviews/ Tests: 13.05.-22.05.2019
Admissions for all students will be announced not later than 24.05.2019.
Declining or accepting studies must be stated not later than 31.05.2019.
Contracts with all students must be signed not later than 07.06.2019
Tuition fee for the first semester must be paid not later than 07.06.2019
• copy of certificate of secondary education and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be notarized).
• transcript of records and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be notarized).
• certificate of foreign language skills (attested copy) – if there is no foreign language skills results on the certificate of secondary education
• certificate of Estonian language skills in B2 level (attested copy) – if applying to a program taught in Estonian
• copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card.
Application documents will be processed only after admission fee – 50 EUR – is received by the Estonian Academy of Arts. Please find further information here
NB! Students graduating in Spring 2019 who are not able to submit their educational certificates by the requested deadline are asked to contact the International Student Adviser (email@example.com).
Please send all the required documents by post to the address below. Application documents will be processed only after we have received all the required documents.
Estonian Academy of Arts
Põhja puiestee 7