Steps to note when applying for RPL
Steps to note when applying for RPL in EAA:
- Getting acquaiant with the RPL process and rules on
EAA’s website (Studying – RPL. Regulation of RPL. Regulation of Organization of
2. Self-analysis. Analyzing the experience by comparing
it to the subject outcomes applied for.
3. Counselling with the RPL specialist in the department
of academic affairs. Find out with the specialist if the experience matches the
subject and/or the curricula applied for and if the evidence is sufficient.
4. Submitting the application to the RPL specialist in
the department of academic affairs. The RPL specialist examines the application
and its extras and asks for additions if necessary.
5. The assessment of the application. The RPL committee
of the faculty checks the application and will evaluate if the applicant’s
experience maches the curricula, its goals and outcomes. The additional
documents of proof may be asked, if necessary.
6. Decision and feedback. The decision will be delivered
by the RPL specialist according to the terms of Regulation of RPL.
7. Contestation. In case of negative decision the
applicant has the right to contest as by EAA’s Regulation of Organization of