BA programme admission information
Ceramics on Bachelor level is taught in the Applied Art and Design (Tarbekunst ja disain) programme. The study language is Estonian, minimum level of Estonian language skills must be B2.
More information https://www.artun.ee/erialad/keraamika/
MA programme admission information
Click here to begin the application process.
The admission deadline for international applicants is February 29, 2020.
Admission interviews will be held from on March 19, 2020.
- Application (submitted through Dream Apply between 01.–29.02.2020)
- 50€ application fee (paid via bank transfer)
- Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
- Copy of your Transcript of Records (and translation into Estonian, English or Russian; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
- Certificate of foreign language skills (attested copy), see the requirements HERE
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card
- Tuition fee: 1900 Euros per year (for citizens of EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein; Turkey, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Switzerland); 2500 Euros per year (for citizens of non EU countries)
- Project of your Master’s thesis or vision in the form of essay
- Portfolio (as PDF, max 40MB)
- Portfolio should include up to 10 projects with short descriptions. Works in video format should be added as working web links.
- Please add portfolio to application
- Answers to following questions (add to application in PDF file):
- What are your expectations for our Design & Crafts program?
- Please describe your previous experience what and how is it connected to the speciality, map your focus of interests and describe your possible subjects for MA research.
- Where you would like to be professionally in 5 years? Where do you see yourself in the bigger picture of design & crafts?
- What was your impulse to choose Estonian Academy of Arts? How did you get information about us?