BA programme admission information
Textile Design on Bachelor level is taught in the Fashion, Accessory and Textile Design (Moe-, aksessuaari- ja tekstiilidisain) programme. The study language is Estonian, minimum level of Estonian language skills must be B2.
More information https://www.artun.ee/erialad/tekstiilidisain/sisseastumine/
MA programme admission information
Textile Design on Master’s level is taught in the Craft Studies MA programme. The study language is English and minimum level of English language skills must be B2.
- Application (submitted through Dream Apply) 01. February – 06. March 2023
- 60€ application fee (paid via bank transfer)
- Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian or English (both, copies and translations have to be attested by notary).
- Copy of your Transcript of Records (and translation into Estonian or English; both copy and translation must be attested by notary).
- Certificate of foreign language skills, see the requirements HERE
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card
- Tuition fee: 2600 euros per year
- Material Response
- Questionnaire (add to application in PDF file)
Important dates of the admissions 2023/2024