Erasmus+ & Nordplus for employees
ERASMUS+ Programme for Staff and Teachers
In case you are a teacher at the EKA and wish to teach in one of our partner universities in the EU with ERASMUS+ programme or aim to apply for practical training in one of the EU institutions, please turn to International Office.
Deadline for applying for ERASMUS+ September 15, 2019. You will then hear from the International Office about funding results within a few weeks.
Rules and regulations of the ERASMUS+ programme.
Due to highly probable no-deal-Brexit situation, we kindly suggest to be aware of the consequences that this might draw upon ERASMUS+ programme.
After having received a confirmation of receiving a grant
If you are our permanent staff member, then when confirmed by the International Office that there is availability of grant for you, in order to go to ERASMUS+ teaching or training visit, you must follow these steps:
- Download and fill in work plan for teaching or work plan for training and have the host organisation sign it, sign it yourself and send it to International Officer (by e-mail and as a scan is a enough)
- Download and fill in the financial agreement, send it to the International Office for review, sign it either electronically or in person. Choose correct form: Financial agreement if your destination is Europe, Financial agreement outside Europe 2016, Financial agreement outside Europe 2017.
- Go to Webdesktop and initiate a “Lähetus”, attach the signed financial agreement and work plan to the documents there, forward it to your boss, International Office and Financial Department
- After or during the training or teaching period abroad, have the confirmation letter signed by the host, take it with you and bring or send it to the International Office.
- Fill in feedback report in Mobility Tool (invitation will be sent to you automatically from an address email@example.com, check for spam as well), fill in financial report in Webdesktop.
And you’re done!
NORDPLUS for design and fine arts teachers
Teachers, who wish to teach in one of our partner universities in KUNO or CIRRUS network, may apply for a separate grant with less paperwork, but must keep in mind that these grants are only eligible for exchanges within the network schools (listed at the web site).
INCOMING MOBILITY TO THE EKA
In case you are a teacher or staff member from one of our partner institutions, you’re welcome to turn to the International Office in order for us to help organising your visit here.
ERASMUS+ distance calculator for distances and max travel grants.