A big part of the Transform4Europe cooperation is smooth mobility and opening subjects for our alliance students. This alliance is creating a joint European study offer to equip students with the tools necessary to tackle challenges in the areas of climate change, migration, demographic change and digital developments.
Our partner universities open several BA level subjects to students in the fall semester. During September, the choice of subjects will be expanded, and registration opportunities will open for subjects starting in October. Registration for courses at the Lithuanian Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is open until September 5.
Knowledge Entrepreneurship (more information and registration)
- Knowledge Entrepreneurship
- Podcasting and Vlogging for Beginners (EKA)
Languages & Intercultural Competencies (more information and registration)
- German A1 (VMU)
- Danish A1 (VMU)
- Czech A1 (VMU)
- Portuguese A1 (VMU)
- Modern Hebrew A1.1 (VMU)
- Ukrainian A2 (VMU)
- Lithuanian as a Foreign Language A1 (VMU)
- Multilingualism in Europe (VMU)
European History, Politics, Culture, Law, Economy (more information and registration)
- Workshopreihe: Sprachliche Vielfalt mit digitalen Medien nutzen, fördern und gestalten – Course in German language
- Crossing language borders – Course in German language
- Sprachen, Kulturen, (Grenz-)Raum – Course in German language
- European Integration
- EurIdentity Basic Module
- Lithuanian History (VMU)
- Internet Art (EKA)
Digital Transformation (more information and registration)
- Digital Transformation
- Information Society Technologies (VMU)
- Artificial Intelligence – an Interdisciplinary introduction (VMU)
Environmental Transformation (more information and registration)
- Biology (VMU)
Societal Transformation (more information and registration)
- Psychology (VMU)
- Sociology and Anthropology of Gender (VMU)
- Sociology of Civil Society (VMU)
- Contemporary Sociology of Religion (VMU)
- Qualitative Methods in Social Sciences (VMU)
There are a limited number of seats!
First arrived first served.
The ECTS are available to transform as an elective course via VÕTA (RPL).
More about the Transform4Europe project you can find http://transform4europe.eu/ or https://www.artun.ee/en/academy/international/t4eu/
In case you have any questions, write to T4Europe@artun.ee and ask for more information.