The International Office invites all EKA students to apply for a buddy student position to help our new international degree and exchange students to feel welcome at EKA and in Estonia! If you are familiar with the stress and confusion brought on by new and exciting life changes and you wish to help new fellow students in their situation, then you might be the one we are looking for!
YOU GET TO:
- Help international students to settle into the student life at EKA.
- Test your organisational skills, arrange different events and take part in all of this yourself.
- Develop your communication and cultural sensitivity skills.
- Gain new experiences, establish new contacts and get friends from all over the world.
- Help to find answers to questions related to local everyday life and at the same time develop your problem solving skills.
- Practice your foreign language skills.
- Include the buddy-student experience in your CV
- Get some nice EKA souvenirs
- Have 3 ECTS per study year
- Receive a scholarship
- Willingness to contribute throughout the study year 2021/2022 (starting from June)
- Participation at the meetings held by the International Office
- Initiative to organize events for new international students
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Standby to support students and be there for them at all times
Once the deadline has passed all applications will be sent to the EKA scholarship committee who will make their selection by the end of May. The selection will be based on the short explanation written in a student’s application and (if necessary) on feedback received from the speciality department.
*Slight rearrangements in dates might occur due to the pandemic.
In case of questions please turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 626 7388