THE COURSE IS IN ENGLISH
Lecturer: Miguel Martins, University for Creative Arts. Miguel Martins leads BA (Hons) Fashion Buying Retail Management course at UCA Rochester, where he teaches retailing, marketing and strategy. http://www.uca.ac.uk/staff-profiles/miguel-martins/
Content of the course:
· Scope and scale of the fashion retail industry
· How to create a fashion brand?
· How to understand the fashion consumer behaviour
· The fashion retail Supply Chain
· Trend Forecasting and Fashion Buying
· Store economics and retail pricing
Date, time and place of the course: April 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 from 17.30 to 19.45, in room 405, Estonia pst 7 / Teatri väljak 1.
Volume of the course: 3 ECTS, 24 contact hours
Price: 180 euros
Info and registration: email@example.com / +372 626 7327