Come and join Creative business development program STARTERcreative!
In the program designed by 8 universities we will help you define a viable business model and teach you the basics (business development, marketing, sales, pitching, etc.).
The program starts September 13th. The program is free of charge and does not require any previous knowledge of entrepreneurship.
Schedule of the fall 2016 program:
· SEPT. 13th – 1st training session: Creative industry challenges and business models – at Tallinn University
· SEPT. 20th – 2nd training session: Leadership and team development – at Tallinn University
· SEPT. 27th – 3rd training session: Business model generation – at Estonian Business School
· OCT. 4th – 4th training session: Value proposition design and onepager – at Estonian Business School
· OCT. 11th – 5th training session: Basics of product development and service design – at Estonian Academy of Arts
· OCT. 18th – 6th training session: Methods and best practices in product development and service design – at Estonian Academy of Arts
· OCT. 27th – Startup Speed Dating Night (place TBD)
· NOV. 1st – 7th training session: Marketing communication for startup entrepreneur – at Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre
· NOV. 8th – 8th training session: Client relations and sales – at Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
· NOV. 14th – 9th training session: Finance and taxes – Tallinn University of Technology
· NOV. 21st – 10th training session: Intellectual Property Rights and Law topics – at Tallinn University
· NOV. 29th – 11th training session: Pitching and investor relations – Tallinn Creative Incubator
· DEC. 6th – Demo day (place TBD)
See more and register yourself today at: http://starteridea.ee/
Events are held at different universities and begin at 4pm. Follow us in: https://www.facebook.com/E